We’re excited to reopen our doors, and have been working hard to exceed your expectations. Here are a few examples of the changes we have made to ensure the safety of our members, guests, and staff.
- New workout reservation platform to ensure that all of our members are able to attend the gym on a regular basis.
- Health Screenings and Temperature checks for all those coming in to the club.
- Increased staff to assist in cleaning the club and helping to answer inquiries.
We have made some additional changes to our daily operations and procedures. Please see below:
- Currently offering virtual group fitness classes. No live instruction
- Child Care Service have been suspended
- Workout towels can now be purchased for $1, and you take them home
- The showers, sauna and steam rooms are temporarily closed
- Juicebar shakes are available with a limited menu
- Club Hours: Monday through Friday 6:30am-8pm Saturday and Sunday 8am-2pm
Reserve your workout now
Members are able to reserve 4 workout time slots per week. Each time slot will be limited to 80 minutes. Please note that we are not able to let you in to the gym prior to the start of your time slot.
If you are unable to attend a workout time slot, please be sure to cancel the reservation at least 2 hours prior to the event.
Please use the link below to enroll in a workout time slot. If you have not yet registered, you will need your membership agreement number.
Equalize Fitness best practices
- Stay home if you are not feeling well.
- Masks are required at all times, except while drinking. (Buffs, gaiters, and bandanas are not acceptable masks)
- Wash your hands frequently.
- Maintain at least 6 feet of distance between yourself and others.
- Be sure to wipe down all equipment before and after use.
- No gym bags allowed on gym floor.
- Members and guests will now need to check out in addition to checking in to the club.
THE EQ LATEST…
9/25… We’ve extended our hours, please note that the gym will now open at 6:30 AM Monday through Friday. Please be sure to continue reserving your workouts through your MICO account to ensure your workout time slot.
9/19… Virtual group fitness classes are now running in the main studio all day long. Classes include BODYPUMP, BODYCOMBAT, BODYFLOW and more. Visit our classes page for the full schedule and description. Once again, we encourage you to sign up for each class using your MICO account. Class sizes are limited to 6 pariticipants.
8/30… You now have the ability to complete your health screening electronically. The QR code is displayed in several areas at the main entrance to the club. All you need to do is pull up the camera function on your phone and aim it at the QR code. (No need to take a picture) A notification will pop up on your phone. Please follow that link to complete the screening electronically. Select the first option (COVID-19 Screening). You will only need to enter your phone number OR email OR barcode and then proceed to complete the health screening. Upon completion you will receive a confirmation to show the member service rep.